What makes it special for you ?
Ayouthveda Herbal Ubtan Face Pack Powder is not just a face pack, it is a re-creation of an age-old Ayurvedic skin-beautifying ritual, "Ubtan," used for generations as a pure expression of love and the secret to grandmothers' glowing skin. It cherishes the Indian tradition of the "Haldi ceremony," where turmeric is applied to the bride and groom's skin before their wedding for a radiant and auspicious glow. This Herbal Ubtan is made with a nourishing blend of herbs and cereals like Neem, Manjistha, Red lentil (Masoor dal), Sandalwood, and Fresh Rose petals that deeply remove impurities, refine skin appearance, and reveal a brighter, smoother skin texture for the ultimate everyday glow.
Gently buff away dead skin cells
Provides smooth skin texture
Even out skin complexion
Visibly diminishes acne scar
RED LENTIL (MASOOR DAL)
Red lentils are loaded with essential proteins and nutrients like vitamins and minerals. It cleanses the open pores thoroughly, removing all the accumulated dirt and impurities from deep within the skin layers thus removing the accumulation of dirt and impurities.
Manjistha, a ‘Varnaya’ herb is a powerful ingredient for enhancing skin radiance and texture. It contains Roop vardhak (Glow enhancing) properties that effectively even out skin discoloration and improve overall skin tone. Its helps to achieve clear, even, and glowing skin that you'll love to show off.
Neem, also known as “Wander leaf” in the ancient text, effectively removes acne, eliminates excess oil, soothes inflamed skin, and clears surface infection with its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. Leaving skin well purified & clean.
Antioxidant-rich Sandalwood help maintain the buoyancy and structure of skin cells with its soothing & calming effect that mitigates heat, evens out skin texture, diminishes acne scars & boosts the skin healing process.
How to Use
- Step 1: Mix Herbal Ubtan Face Pack Powder with rose water/yogurt/water to make a thin paste.
- Step 2: Apply it over the face, neck & let it air dry for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- Apply twice weekly for polished & radiant skin.
Who can use
- For both men and women
- Suitable for all skin types
- For normal to oily skin Mix Herbal Ubtan Face Pack Powder with rose water
- For normal to dry skin Mix Herbal Ubtan Face Pack Powder with yogurt
- For normal to combination skin Mix Herbal Ubtan Face Pack Powder with water
Each gm of Powder contains
|S.No.||Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Qty.|
|1.||Gram Chickpea (Besan)||Seed Processed||Cicer arietinum, API||400 mg|
|2.||Masoor Daal||Dried Seed||Lens culinaris, API||100 mg|
|3.||Manjistha||Stem||Rubia cordifolia, API||100 mg|
|4.||Neem||Leaf||Azadirachta indica, API||100 mg|
|5.||Gulab (Rose)||Flower Petals||Rosa centifolia, API||75 mg|
|6.||Yashtimadhu||Root & Stolon||Glycyrrhiza glabra, API||75 mg|
|7.||Lodhra||Stem Bark||Symplocos racemosa, API||75 mg|
|8.||Chandan||Heart Wood||Santalum album, API||25 mg|
|9.||Haridra||Rhizome||Curcuma longa, API||25 mg|
|10.||Kapur Kachri||Rhizome||Hedychium spicatum, API||21 mg|
|12.||Sugandhit dravya||Fragrant oil derived from santalum album|
Why should you trust us ?
- Contains 100% pure & natural ingredient
- Removes dirt and other pollutants
- Provides sustained radiant glow
- Finely grounded in small batches
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains harmful chemicals
- Doesn’t remove dirt and other pollutants
- Temporarily brightens skin
- Commercially prepared in big batches
- Not suitable for all skin types