What makes it special for you ?
Experience the timeless beauty secret of Ayurveda with the Ayouthveda Kunkumadi face mask - a classic revival of an ancient treasure. Formulated with pure Kunkumadi taila, a renowned skin brightener, and enriched with the finest Kashmiri saffron and nourishing oils, this clay mask gently pulls out toxins, reduces blemishes, refines skin texture, and imparts a fresh youthful glow. With the perfect balance of traditional ingredients, the Kunkumadi face mask nourishes the skin deeply, leaving it looking revitalized, rejuvenated, and radiantly beautiful. Indulge in the magic of Ayurveda and unveil your natural beauty with Ayouthveda Kunkumadi face mask.
Fades dark spots
Boosts skin radiance
Kunkumadi Taila contains a potent blend of saffron and over 20 precious herbs that work together to enhance the skin's natural glow. It helps to improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of blemishes, and brighten the complexion.
Saffron is rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. It helps to restore skin texture and brighten the complexion from inside out, making it an effective ingredient in improving the overall appearance of the skin.
Turmeric is brimmed with anti-inflammatory properties that help to restore skin damage and speed up skin recovery, making it an ideal ingredient in face masks designed to calm and rejuvenate the skin.
Sandalwood oil is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to soothe irritated skin and improve the overall appearance of the skin. It also has a calming effect on the skin and & helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use
- Step 1: Gently clean your face with a mild cleanser.
- Step 2: Apply a thin layer of face mask over the face, avoiding contact with lips & eyes.
- Step 3: Keep the mask on for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Once dry, dab the face with water & massage gently.
- Step 5: Rinse off entirely with normal water.
- Step 6: Use twice weekly for naturally radiant skin.
Who can use
- For both Men and women.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Each gm of Mask contains:
|Each gm of Mask contains:||Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Form Used||Qty.|
|1.||Saffron||Style & Stigma||Crocus sativus||Extract||5 mg|
|2.||Kunkumadi Taila||Processed||"Classical Ay. Preparation"||Oil||15 mg|
|3.||Haridra Taila||Rhizome||Curcuma longa||Oil||5 mg|
|4.||Santra (Orange) Taila||Fruit Rind||Citrus reticulata||Oil||0.5 mg|
|5.||Chandan (Sandalwood) Taila||Heart Wood||Santalum album||Oil||0.5 mg|
|6.||Multani Mitti||Processed||Fuller’s earth||Powder||100 mg|
|7.||Sugandhit Dravya||Fragrant oil derived from kesar|
Why should you trust us ?
- Brimmed with the finest Kashmiri saffron
- Resolves skin concerns & boosts radiance
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Follow the traditional making process
- Contains inferior-quality saffron
- Temporarily brightens skin
- Commercially prepared in big batches
- Follow simple making process