What makes it special for you ?
Treat yourself to the rejuvenating benefits of Ayouthveda Kunkumadi facial scrub, a luxurious exfoliator that gently yet effectively removes impurities and unclogs pores. Infused with a nourishing blend of Kunkumadi Taila, finely milled Walnut beads, and Vitamin-E-rich Sunflower oil, this indulgent scrub is designed to leave your skin looking bright, polished, and silky smooth. With regular use, Kunkumadi facial scrub helps to reduce the appearance of blackheads and reveals a more youthful, radiant complexion. So why wait? Pamper yourself with the exquisite experience of Ayouthveda Kunkumadi facial scrub and indulge in the luxury of beautifully glowing skin.
Removes dead skin cells
Refines skin texture
Provides skin radiance
A potent blend of saffron and over 20 precious herbs that enhance the skin's natural glow, leaving it looking as radiant as a full moon. Saffron is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation and promote skin brightening, while the herbs in the blend work together to improve skin texture and tone.
MICRO WALNUTS BEADS
Micro walnut beads are tiny beads rich in antioxidants, and they work to gently exfoliate your skin, removing dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells to reveal a refined, smooth complexion. Unlike harsher exfoliants, walnut beads are gentle on your skin, leaving it feeling soft, fresh, and renewed.
Vitamin E-rich Sunflower oil helps to reinforce the skin's natural moisture barrier, keeping it hydrated and protected from damage caused by environmental stressors. It also helps to brighten and even out skin tone, giving the skin a more youthful and radiant appearance.
Shea Butter is a natural and powerful moisturizer derived from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It is rich in fatty acids and vitamins that deeply nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it smooth and supple. It improves the overall texture and appearance of the skin.
How to Use
- Step 1: Gently clean your face with a mild cleanser
- Step 2: Moisten the face with lukewarm water
- Step 3: Apple an appropriate amount of Kunkumadi face scrub
- Step 4: Massage gently onto the skin and rinse off with normal water
- Step 5: Use twice weekly for radiant polished skin
Who can use
- For both Men and women.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Each gm of scrub contains:
|S.No||Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Form Used||Qty.|
|1.||Kunkumadi Taila||Processed||Classical Ay. Preparation||Oil||15 mg|
|2.||Akhrot||Fruit Rind||Juglans regia||Powder||4 mg|
|4.||Sugandhit Dravya||Fragrant oil derived from kesar|
Why should you trust us ?
- Brimmed with the finest Kashmiri saffron
- Resolves skin concerns & boosts radiance
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Follows traditional making process
- Contains inferior-quality saffron
- Temporarily brightens skin
- Commercially prepared in big batches
- Follows simple making process