What makes it special for you ?
Transform your tresses with Ayouthveda Purple Rice Shampoo, enriched with antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals from Rice water and Kernel protein. This nourishing formula penetrates deep into each hair strand to strengthen and repair the damage. The active blend of ingredients like Eggplant, Betel leaves & Guava leaves revive dull hair, restore strength, and provide hydration for a healthy and radiant mane. Say goodbye to lifeless locks and enjoy shiny, moisturized hair with every wash.
Cleanses & moisturizes hair and scalp
Strengthens hair follicles
Stops hair from breaking.
Nourishes and conditions hair.
Purple Rice Water
It is derived from Oryza Sativa, commonly known as Purple Rice. It's a rich source of antioxidants that helps to protect the hair from environmental damage, while its healthy fats work to nourish and hydrate.
It is derived from the lush and vibrant betel leaf plant, known for its restorative properties. Its high content of antioxidants and vitamins strengthens hair follicles, preventing breakage and promoting healthy locks. Its refreshing and rejuvenating properties leave your hair feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Eggplant is a great source of vitamins and minerals that benefit hair health. It is rich in Vitamins B1 and B6, as well as magnesium, iron, and calcium which are known to promote strong and healthy hair, restore hair moisture & repair damage.
Guava leaves are packed with potent antioxidants and vitamins, helping to nourish and replenish hair. Rich in Vitamin C and phenolic compounds, guava leaves can strengthen follicles and help fight hair loss, helping to reduce dandruff.
How to Use
- Step 1: Wet your hair & scalp.
- Step 2: Apply a sufficient quantity of Purple rice shampoo on the hair & Scalp.
- Step 3: Gently massage in a circular motion with fingertips to work into a lather.
- Step 4: Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 5: Rinse thoroughly with water & apply again if needed.
- Step 6: For best results use Purple rice conditioner afterward.
Who can use
- For Both Men and Women.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Each ml of shampoo contains :
|S.No.||Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Qty.|
|1.||Sali||Dried Fruit||Oryza sativa||40 mg|
|2.||Baingan||Fruit||Solanum melongena||20 mg|
|3.||Makai||Fruit||Zea mays||20 mg|
|4.||Paan||Leaf||Piper betel||5 mg|
|5.||Amrud||Leaf||Psidium guajava||5 mg|
|6.||Sughandit Dravya||Naturally derived Fragrance|
|7.||Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin||Preservative.|
Why should you trust us ?
- Enriched with Anti-oxidant & Nutrient rich herbs.
- Cleanses and hydrates scalp.
- Does not cause skin damage or irritation.
- Mild and suitable for all hair types.
- Contains a natural fragrance.
- Contains artificial and harmful chemicals (sulfates).
- Only removes surface impurities.
- Causes irritation & damage.
- Harsh and not suitable for all hair types.
- Contains artificial fragrance.