WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL FOR YOU?
Ayouthveda Indian clay handmade soap is a hand made three layered mineral-rich clay bar unearthed from the renowned bedrock quarries of Kolar region of Karnataka, the fertile lands of Madhya Pradesh & the plenty of full volcanic ash sediments in the western India continent. It’s the best Indian clay handmade soap enriched with naturally occurring clays like fuller’s earth clay (Multani mitti) & purified chalk clay (khadiya mitti) make this wonderful skin-pampering soap a natural revitalizer for your skin. Indian clay soap enriched with the generous amounts of skin-loving oils & herbal extracts. Buy Indian clay handmade soap online and enjoy ultimate nourishment every time you bathe.
WHAT WILL YOU EXPERIENCE?
Ayouthveda Indian clay handmade soap
Tightens enlarge pores
Balances oil production
WHAT MAKES IT EFFECTIVE?
ENJOY THE PROCESSDirection of Use:
Use daily, the ideal bathing ritual that your skin will love.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRUST US?
- 3 layered mineral rich clay bar with three exclusive benefits CLEANS- TONE- REVITALIZE
- Handmade soap made with love, patience & expertise
- Devoid of any foaming agent like sulfates
- Crafted with all natural aromatic essence (sandalwood oil & rose oil)
- Improves skin texture along with cleansing action
- Comes in soothing earthy fragrance
- Suitable for face & body
- Cleansing bar made with detergents, hardeners & synthetic lathering agents
- Commercial soap loaded with harsh chemicals
- Loaded with chemically derived foaming agents like sulphates
- Added alcohol based artificial fragrance
- Only works as cleansing agent
- Fortified with artificial colour & fragrance
- Only suitable for body