Ayouthveda Indian clay handmade soap is a hand made three layered mineral-rich clay bar unearthed from the renowned bedrock quarries of Kolar region of Karnataka, the fertile lands of Madhya Pradesh & the plenty of full volcanic ash sediments in the western India continent. It’s the best Indian clay handmade soap enriched with naturally occurring clays like fuller’s earth clay (Multani mitti) & purified chalk clay (khadiya mitti) make this wonderful skin-pampering soap a natural revitalizer for your skin. Indian clay soap enriched with the generous amounts of skin-loving oils & herbal extracts. Buy Indian clay handmade soap online and enjoy ultimate nourishment every time you bathe.
Benefits of using Ayouthveda Indian Clay soap
- Fusion of mineral rich three-layered clay bar
- Three layer with three exclusive benefits: Clean- Tone- Revitalize skin
- Brightens complexions with khadiya mitti
- Balance oil production & tightens pores with multani mitti
- Comes with calming earthy fragrance
- Nourish, protect & hydrate skin
- Handmade soap with earthen purity
- Fulfills nutritional needs of your skin with mineral rich clays
- Improves dermal blood supply with sand wood oil & manjistha
- Peppermint soothes inflammation & relieves redness
- Can be use on face & body
Fuller’s earth clay layer- The layer is infused with sudha multani mitti & sandalwood oil which nourishes deepest layers of the skin with its high mineral content.
Purified chalk clay layer- This layer is infused with sudha khadiya mitti which is a kind of Kaolinite, fortified with wondrous healing properties & rose oil which leaves you & your bathing area with earthy fragrance.
Herbaceous layer- This unique layer is infused with botanical extracts derived from Indian Maddar & Curcuma which tighten up pores, brightens complexion & promotes youthful looking skin.
Direction for use
The soap is rubbed on wet skin surface to form lather to be spread thoroughly all over and washed and rinsed gently or as directed by the physician.
Caution- Store in a cool & dry place as handmade soap melts easily due to its purity.