What makes it special for you ?
Ayouthveda Delicate Skin Pure Castile Soap is a specially formulated plant-oil-based soap designed to cleanse and moisturize delicate skin gently. This unique soap is crafted in the traditional Castile style, using only the finest natural ingredients and Ayurvedic wisdom. It is enriched with the goodness of pure Coconut oil, Olive oil, and Medicated clarified butter that imparts it with excellent lathering, moisturizing, and cleansing properties. Its anti-fungal properties help to soothe skin allergies and skin diseases without stripping the skin of its natural oils, making it a perfect choice for those with delicate skin. Give your skin the gentle care it deserves with Ayouthveda Delicate Skin Pure Castile Soap.
Eliminates excessive oil
Nourishes the deepest layer of skin
Soothes inflamed skin
Provides sublime softness
Neem, also known as “Wander leaf” in the ancient text effectively removes acne, eliminates excess oil, soothes inflamed skin, and clears surface infection with its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. Leaving skin well purified & clean.
Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, is known for its strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties that help to get rid of scars and pigmentation. It deeply detoxifies skin layers and ensures an even skin tone, leaving the skin looking healthy and radiant.
Olive oil is a rich source of oleic acid, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A. These nutrients allow the skin to breathe and transform parched, sensitive skin into soft and well-nourished skin. It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and supple.
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. It nourishes and hydrates the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Additionally, it has antimicrobial properties that help to protect the skin from harmful bacteria and infections.
How to Use
- Step 1: Wet your face & body with water.
- Step 2: Gently apply the soap to create a lather.
- Step 3: Rinse with water & pat dry.
Who can use
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Suitable for people with skin disorders.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Each 100 gm of soap contains
|Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name & Book Reference||Qty.|
|Neem||Leaf||Azadirachta indica, API||1 gm|
|Tulsi||Whole plant||Ocimum sanctum, API||1 gm|
|Yashtimadhu||Root & Stolon||Glycyrrhiza glabra, API||1 gm|
|Haridra||Rhizome||Curcuma longa, API||1 gm|
|Gainda||Flower||Tagetes erecta, BPN||1 gm|
|Jaggery||Stem Juice Prcd.||Saccharum officinarum, API||1 gm|
|Nariyal Taila||Endosperm Prcd.||Cocos nucifera oil, BrNR||50 gm|
|Jaitun (Olive) Taila||Fruit Prcd.||Olea europaea Oil, BPN||1 gm|
|Panchtikta Ghrit||Prcd.||Classical Ay. Preparation, AFI||2 gm|
|Bergamot Taila||Fruit Rind Prcd.||Citrus limon oil, BPN||1.7 gm|
|Sodium Benzoate IP||Preservative|
Why should you trust us ?
- Prepared traditionally thousand of years ago in the Castile region of Spain
- Prepared with a unique process of saponification of Olive & Coconut oil
- Nurtured with medicated ghee (Panch Tikta Ghrita)
- Enriched with extracts of five effective anti-bacterial, anti-fungal herbs
- Handmade soap crafted with love, passion & expertise
- Recommended by skin experts
- Suitable for face & body
- Contains only one or two fruit extracts/juice following a simple soap-making process
- Prepared with chemically based saponification process
- Possess no medicinal properties
- Only works as a cleansing agent
- Commercial soap made with harsh chemicals
- Not recommended by an expert
- Only suitable for body