What makes it special for you ?
Relax your mind and body and escape to a world of Ayouthveda's 100% Pure Cedarwood essential oil. Its warm, earthy aroma envelops the senses, promoting a deep sense of calmness and relaxation. Let its grounding properties soothe your mind and calm your body, as you sink into a state of blissful peace. As you breathe in, allow the comforting scent of Cedarwood to transport you to a place of relaxation, where tensions melt away and worries fade away.
Relaxes body & mind
Relieves stressed muscles
Promotes a feeling of warmth
It is derived from the wood of the Cedar tree (Cedrus deodar). With its rich, earthy aroma, Cedarwood essential oil provides a sense of grounding and stability. It calms your mind and relaxes your body.
How to Use
- Diffuser: Drops of oil may be used in a diffuser to help enhance the ambiance.
- Skin & hair: The oil may be diluted with any carrier oil for topical application
- Bath: A few drops of the oil may be added to the bathing water for a serene experience
- Inhalation: Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam inhalation
- Soaps & candles: A few drops of oil may be added to the candle or soap-making
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Never apply directly on the skin.
- It is always advised to test for allergic symptoms before use.
- Please take a professional opinion on the dilution ratio.
Who can use
- For both Men and women
Each ml of oil contains:
|Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Qty.|
|Devdaru (Cedarwood) Taila||Heart Wood||Cedrus deodara Oil ,BPN||1 ml|
Why should you trust us ?
- Contains 100 % pure essential oil
- Has a wide range of uses
- Has a stronger and more potent aroma
- Natural, and pleasant fragrance
- Free from chemicals
- Contains chemical substitutes
- Has limited uses
- Has a weak and less potent aroma
- Artificial, and unpleasant fragrance
- Contains additives or impurities