When you are born with sensitive skin, most of the things that other people take for granted becomes a real challenge for you. Simple things like buying a soap or selecting the best moisturizer becomes a CONCERN.
Sensitive skin is more delicate in nature as compared to other skin types. It easily gets triggered by factors like wind, sun, dirt or by topical products. When exposed to one of these, sensitive skin might experience burning sensations, redness, or may feel very uncomfortable.
This is because the skin’s natural barrier function gets compromised which may cause water loss and make the skin dry and itchy.
The frequent episodes of skin allergies and the uncomfortable feeling force people to pay regular visit to dermatologists. They spend a lot of time in finding a suitable skin care routine to ease their problems.
Ayouthveda understood the need of people with sensitive skin and has come up with a formulation developed by a team of experts and is recommended by an ayurvedic consultant herself.
THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THIS UNIQUE FORMULATION
Dr Nitika Kohli, a well-known Delhi based ayurvedic consultant with more than 14 years of experience in treating people with skin disorders. Having high understanding about the need of her patients she composed a product which is natural, safe and effective for people with sensitive and delicate skin type.
With her expertise and knowledge, she has created the first-ever ayurvedic formula ‘DELICATE SKIN PURE CASTILE SOAP’ to comfort people and provide them a worry-free life.
The soap is made in a style similar to that originated in the Castile region of Spain with an additional touch of ayurvedic wisdom. It has amazing Anti-microbial properties which help to treat skin allergy, infections and keep the skin well nourished.
Read more to know what makes this Soap the best for sensitive skin.
- Panchatikta ghrita is a classical Ayurvedic preparation processed with five bitter herbs in pure cow’s ghee. This medicated ghee was widely used in ancient time to treat various skin diseases. It effectively removes surface infections, flakes, roughness and delivers soft supple skin.
- Coconut oil is considered to be a natural moisturizer for sensitive skin, it is rich in vitamin E that nourish the deepest layers of the skin & retains the moisture level. The oil has soothing properties which calm the burning sensation and revives skin irritation.
- Olive oil is a multi-purpose ingredient, which is used across lifestyle for benefits like healthy skin and body. It contains vitamin E and vitamin A which enhance the skin cell healing power, making your skin healthy and glowing from within.
- ‘Neem’ also known as ‘Wonder leaf’ in ancient text. It is a powerhouse ingredient packed with anti-bacterial properties which plays an important role in keeping the skin away from infections.
- Tulsi or holy basil is known as the Queen of herbs. It is well-known for its anti- microbial properties. The herb is rich in phytonutrients which works like a magic for delicate skin when applied directly.
- Jaggery also known as Gur, is rich in glycolic acid which instantly nourishes the skin and even out skin complexion. This ingredient helps to retain moisture and provides a natural glow.
Having such an amazing formulation made by an expert is like a ‘blessing from god’, a soap specially curated to protect sensitive skin from the toxic world of chemicals. A product made with expertise and love for a skin which deserves extra care.
You don’t have to look around for a product to be your bathing partner, just bring Ayouthveda delicate skin pure castile soap to rescue and experience soft, supple skin every time you bathe.