What makes it special for you ?
Ayouthveda Nalpamaradi Taila is a potent massage oil that effectively reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Meticulously crafted with the authentic process of oil preparation mentioned in Ayurveda, it contains the nourishing goodness of Nalpamaram, a combination of herbs that helps to fortify the skin texture. Infused with Murchit til taila, it gently soothes itchy skin and helps to retain moisture, leaving your skin feeling velvety smooth and free of stretch marks. Simply massage onto the affected areas regularly to witness the remarkable transformation of your skin.
Diminish stretch marks
Evens out skin tone
Ensures smooth skin texture
Combining four species of the Ficus family (Vata, Ashwattha, Plaksha, Udumbara) in Ayurveda known as Nalpamara helps strengthen skin structure and fade stretch marks & scars.
MURCHIT TIL TAILA
Classically prepared Murchit til (sesame) taila not only improves the potency of other herbs but also naturally nourishes & strengthens skin structure. Keeping it smooth & soft.
The Varnya herb, Manjeeth or Manjistha with its glow-enhancing properties effectively even out skin discoloration & ensures radiant skin texture.
The most popular roop prasadak herb, Haldi or Haridra with its strong anti-inflammatory & glow restoring properties help diminish scars and reduces pinkish streaks associated with stretch masks.
How to Use
- Step-1 Take a few drops of oil on the palm.
- Step-2 Apply on stretch mark prone areas & massage gently until absorbed completely.
- Step-3 Use twice daily, in the morning after shower and at bedtime.
Who can use
- For Both Men and Women
- Suitable for all skin types.
The oil prepared from
|Botanical Name and Book Reference
|Ficus bengalensis, AFI
|Ficus racemosa, AFI
|Ficus religiosa, AFI
|Ficus lacor, AFI
|Emblica officinalis, AFI
|Terminalia bellirica, AFI
|Terminalia chebula, AFI
|Rakta Chandan ( *o.s Netra bala)
|Pavonia odorata, AFI
|Vetiveria zizanioides, AFI
|Kustha (*o.s. Puskar)
|Inula racemosa, AFI
|Rubia cordifolia, AFI
|Kaemferia galanga, AFI
|Agaru (*o.s Dalchini)
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum, AFI
|Tila Taila murchit
|Sesamum indicum Oil, AFI
|Curcuma longa, AFI
|Fumaria parviflora, AFI
Why should you trust us ?
- Fusion of 4 varieties of ficus plant (Nalpamara)
- Follows traditional making process
- Processed in authentic “Murchit til tail”
- Handcrafted in small batches.
- Prepared with two or fewer ficus varieties.
- Follows simple making process
- Processed in normal sesame oil
- Commercially prepared in big batches.