What makes it special for you ?
Ayouthveda Mandara Taila is a nutrient-rich oil filled with the goodness of ancient wisdom that works wonders on daily hair concerns. The blend is supercharged with exotic Hibiscus flowers, hair-strengthening fenugreek seeds & nourishing sesame oil that boosts hair growth, prevents dandruff, nourishes the scalp & adds ultimate shine & strength to the hair. The nutrient-rich oil also provides a lustrous shine to your locks and strengthens them from root to tip. With regular use, Ayouthveda Mandara Taila will revitalize your hair and give you the healthy, beautiful mane that you always desired.
Boosts hair growth
Ensures ultimate shine
Prevents scalp flakiness
Strengthens hair roots
Hibiscus or commonly known as Gudhal, is a bright red flower loaded with hair-strengthening nutrients, amino acids, vitamins & antioxidants that help stimulate hair growth, prevent premature greying & improve strand thickness.
A good source of protein & antioxidants, fenugreek helps strengthen hair shafts. The anti-inflammatory potential prevents hair breakage by eliminating scalp dandruff, ensuring strong hair.
Supplements essential Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, minerals & natural proteins which nourish & strengthen hair roots and prevent split ends & add the ultimate shine to dull tired-looking hair.
Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids that penetrate deep into the hair shaft, providing intense moisture and nourishment. It helps to prevent hair breakage and split ends and promotes hair growth. It has anti-bacterial properties that keep the scalp healthy and free from infections.
How to Use
- Step 1: Take a sufficient quantity of oil onto the palm.
- Step 2: Massage gently onto hair & scalp from root to tip.
- Step 3: Leave it for a minimum of 30-60 minutes or overnight for maximum absorption.
Who can use
- For Both Men and Women.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Each ml of oil contains:
|Sanskrit / Hindi Name
|Cocos nucifera oil
|Til (Sesame) Taila
|Sesamum indicum Oil
|Naturally derived fragrant oil
Why should you trust us ?
- Adequately made with classically mentioned herbs
- Follows traditional making process
- Processed in authentic “Murchit til tail”
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Inadequately made with substitutional herbs
- Follows simple making process
- Processed in normal sesame oil
- Commercially prepared in big batches.