What makes it special for you ?
Embrace the bliss of Ayouthveda 100% Pure Jasmine essential oil- a fragrant elixir that will transport you to a state of ultimate peace and serenity. Immerse yourself in its sweet and floral aroma that effortlessly promotes feelings of love, calmness, and peace. Allow its warm, comforting, and uplifting properties to soothe and calm your mind, letting you experience peaceful and restful sleep. With this precious oil by your side, escaping life's daily hustle and bustle has never been easier. Be embraced by its loving aura and let the world fade away, as you revel in its enchanting essence.
Promotes restful sound sleep
Naturally uplifts serene vibes
Ensures a calm, peaceful state
Relaxes muscle spasms and tension
It is derived from fragrant Jasmine flowers (Jasminum grandiflorum), Jasmine essential oil is a sweet and captivating scent with a calming, soothing, and uplifting aroma. It helps reduce stress and anxiety, while improving mood and promoting relaxation, making it ideal for use in aromatherapy.
How to Use
- Diffuser: Drops of oil may be used in a diffuser to help enhance the ambiance.
- Skin & hair: The oil may be diluted with any carrier oil for topical application
- Bath: A few drops of the oil may be added to the bathing water for a serene experience
- Inhalation: Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam inhalation
- Soaps & candles: A few drops of oil may be added to the candle or soap-making
- Use with caution for pregnant & lactating women.
- Never apply directly on the skin.
- It is always advised to test for allergic symptoms before use.
- Please take a professional opinion on the dilution ratio.
Who can use
- For both Men and women
Each ml of oil contains:
|Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Qty.|
|Chameli (Jasmine) Taila||Flower||Jasminum grandiflorum Oil, BPN||1 ml|
Why should you trust us ?
- Contains 100 % pure essential oil.
- Has a wide range of uses
- Has a stronger and more potent aroma
- Natural, and pleasant fragrance
- Free from chemicals
- Contains chemical substitutes
- Has limited uses
- Has a weak and less potent aroma
- Artificial, and unpleasant fragrance
- Contains additives or impurities