What makes it special for you ?
Healthy Hair Shampoo is formulated with authentic Ayurvedic herbs such as Bhringraj, Shikakai, and more. Its nutrient-rich formula deeply clarifies the scalp and eliminates excess oil, leaving hair soft, shiny, and manageable & frizz-free all day long. Its natural moisturizing effects prevent hair damage and restore the natural silkiness of your hair. With its gentle yet effective cleansing action, Healthy Hair Shampoo is perfect for those seeking healthy and lustrous hair.
Prevents hair breakage
Strengthens hair follicles
Also known as the "king of hair" in Ayurveda, Bhringraj is a potent herb that strengthens hair follicles and promotes new hair growth. It is a hair Rasayana that helps nourish hair from the roots, making it healthy and strong.
A traditional hair cleanser used in Ayurveda for centuries, Shikakai is a natural alternative to harsh chemicals. It effectively removes grease and dirt from the scalp and hair without stripping it of its natural oils. It also helps improve the tensile strength of hair shafts and follicles.
A powerful anti-infective, neem is a natural remedy for dandruff, lice, and ticks. It helps regulate oil production on the scalp, leading to a healthy environment for hair growth. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties makes it an ideal ingredient for healthy hair shampoo.
A rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, lemon provides hair with luster and shine. It also helps control oil on the scalp, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean. Its acidic properties can help restore the pH balance of the scalp and reduce dandruff.
How to Use
- Step 1: Apply sufficient quantity to wet hair & scalp,
- Step 2: Work lather & massage gently for 1-2 minutes
- Step 3: Rinse well with water, and repeat if necessary.
Who can use
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for all hair types
Each ml of Healthy Hair Shampoo contains
|S.No.||Sanskrit / Hindi Name||Part Used||Botanical Name||Qty.|
|1.||Ghrit kumari||Leaf Pulp||Aloe vera||30 mg|
|2.||Neem||Leaf||Azadirachta indica||10 mg|
|3.||Nimbu||Fruit rind||Citrus limon||10 mg|
|4.||Tulsi||Whole plant||Ocimum sanctum||10 mg|
|5.||Vidanga||Fruit||Embelia ribes||10 mg|
|6.||Harad||Fruit Pericarp||Terminalia chebula||10 mg|
|7.||Amra Beej Majja||Seed||Mangifera indica||10 mg|
|8.||Shikakai||Fruit||Acacia concinna||10 mg|
|9.||Methi||Seed||Trigonella foenum-graecu m||10 mg|
|10.||Kali mirch||Fruit||Piper nigrum||5 mg|
|11.||Bhringraj||Whole plant||Eclipta alba||5 mg|
|12.||Yashtimadhu||Root & stolon||Glycyrrhiza glabra||5 mg|
|13.||Geranium Taila||Leaf||Geranium walliachianum||0.2 mg|
|14.||Sugandhit dravya||Naturally derived Fragrance|
Why should you trust us ?
- 2 in 1 hair therapy- cleanse & condition hair
- Devoid of any artificial/chemically derived foaming agent (sulfates)
- Enriched with extracts of four antibacterial herbs that fight dandruff & scalp infections
- Cools scalp & relieves itching with unique glycyrrhiza extract
- Safe for treated or colored hair
- Only act as a cleansing agent, and requires additional conditioners
- Contains chemically derived foaming agents like sulfates, detergents
- Only works as a cleaning agent
- Delivers no such specific actions
- Usually not safe for treated or colored hair