What makes it special for you ?
Ayouthveda Deep Tissue Relaxation Combo is an exquisite pairing that seamlessly combines two goodnesses inspired by Ayurvedic traditions, inviting you to experience a realm of profound relaxation and rejuvenation. Unwind and recharge with the stress-relief body massage oil, meticulously formulated with a blend of powerful Ayurvedic herbs. Effortlessly melting away muscle tension while nourishing deep skin cells and re-energizing tired body tissues, feel the gentle embrace of ancient Balya (Strengthening) and Varnya (Glow-enhancing) herbs working together to offer you a truly relaxing and revitalizing experience. Elevate your experience further by complementing it with our revitalizing body wash, crafted to cleanse, refresh, and maintain your skin's natural moisture balance. Enriched with Lotus, Aloe vera, Reetha, and Tulsi, this gentle formula simultaneously clarifies, hydrates, and nurtures your skin, providing you the purifying properties of Tulsi and the soothing hydration of Aloe vera, ultimately leaving your skin refreshed and supple after every bath. Discover a profound connection between the two as they come together to create a holistic journey of well-being, allowing you to elevate your self-care routine and embrace the power of ancient Ayurvedic rituals through Ayouthveda Deep Tissue Relaxation Combo.
Calms itchy & inflamed skin
Enhances skin texture & glow
Reduces pain & de-stress body
Hydrates & refreshes skin to its core
MURCHIT TIL TAILA
It is classically prepared sesame oil that naturally strengthens tired muscles & delivers deep nourishment. The essential Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin- E, minerals & natural proteins in it, not only improve muscle strength but also relieves pain & tenderness.
It is a commonly known Varnya herb (complexion enhancer), Manjeeth or Manjistha with its natural anti-inflammatory properties & essential antioxidants help improve skin resilience & relax tensive body tissues.
It is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, and essential minerals that hydrate skin, improve skin texture, and brighten complexion. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and protect skin. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its healing and rejuvenating properties.
It is a natural cleanser that is gentle on the skin. It contains saponin, which acts as a natural surfactant, leaving the skin soft, smooth, and refreshed. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help to soothe and protect the skin.
How to Use
Relax With Ayouthveda Pinda Taila For A Stress Relief Body Massage
- STEP 1: Take a few drops of oil on the palm.
- STEP 2: Apply on tired, stressed muscles.
- STEP 3: Massage gently in upward strokes until absorbed completely.
- STEP 4: Use twice daily, in the morning before bath and at bedtime.
Revitalize With Ayouthveda Aquatic Lotus Body Wash For Refreshed & Awakened Skin
- STEP 1: Wet your face & body with water.
- STEP 2: Apply the body wash onto your palms or loofah.
- STEP 3: Gently massage into wet skin & lather.
- STEP 4: Wash with water and clean.
Who can use
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Why should you trust us ?
- Pinda Taila processed in authentic “Murchit til tail”
- Gracious blend of natural & therapeutic-grade botanicals
- Body wash enriched with natural clean-rinsing lather
- Nurtured with naturally derived fragrance
- Body wash is devoid of any synthetic foaming agent (sulfate)
- Suitable for all skin types
- Processed in normal sesame oil
- Usually a chemical blend of minimal botanicals
- Chemically driven artificial lather
- Fortified with artificial color & fragrance
- Loaded with chemically derived foaming agents (sulfates)