Sunflower- a gem in skin care
Sunflower Plant seeds are a great source of skin care which helps reduce aging, treats sunburn and many more.
Ever wonder about the benefits of sunflower plant seed?
When it comes to skincare, oil from sunflower plant seed is a great source of vitamin E, is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, eczema, general redness and skin irritation.
Here are five benefits of oil from sunflower plant seed for your skin:
- The linoleic acid in sunflower seed oil makes it effective for protecting skin against bacteria & germs and healing skin wounds quickly.
- Sunflower Oil slows the look of wrinkles, reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, prevents blemishing, and evens out the skin tone. It is easily absorbed into the skin without blocking pores.
- Sunflower seed oil helps fight acne, it’s oil contains vitamins and fatty acids that act as antioxidants to regenerate new skin cells and help your skin rid itself of acne-causing bacteria. In addition it's high content of Linoleic acid makes it a great choice for breakouts.
- Oil from sunflower seed hydrates, softens, prevents moisture loss, defends against external damage, and facilitates the skin’s regeneration. It is gentle enough to use around the eyes and especially in baby skin care.
- Sunflower seed oil is high in vitamin E and beta-carotene which safeguard the skin from harmful Uv rays & Beta-carotene’s antioxidant properties are beneficial for the appearance of your health and skin.