Quintessential Plant: Bhringaraj herb
Widely recognized as an effective 'hair nourishing' herb, Bhringraj helps to treat and fix a wide range of diseases like hair, skin, liver, stomach, heart, diabetes, torment, respiratory issues, etc. A reliable cure for baldness, hair fall, dandruff, and itchy scalp. It improves blood circulation with its powerful antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
Bhringraj, known as 'Kehraj' in Assamese and 'Karisalankanni' in Tamil, is a restorative herb that is found in moist regions. Ayurveda says the leaf is pondered as an effective liver cleanser and is particularly useful for the hair. It is viewed as the 'Rasayana' – a component that revives and slows down the aging cycle. This plant grows in different regions resulting in various species. However, its key point is its long stalk and white coloured flowers. They stand in rare numbers and are winged about 6 to 8 mm in diameter.
- Bhringraj acts as an excellent remedy for relieving painful headaches and migraines.
- A potent product called Chukushya is beneficial for vision.
- The enzymes in this herb heal boil, pimples, acne, etc to give radiant skin.
- The detoxifying elements in this herb prevent from the aggregating liver and gastrointestinal problems.
- Its regular consumption shows amazing effects in treating heart ailments.
- Massage with Bhringraj oil can avoid baldness, dandruff, scalp problems, and hair fall. It transports the necessary nutrients to the hair roots to transform your hair texture and health. This herb also helps in maintaining the natural colour of your hair, delaying greying. The improvement in hair quality will eliminate split ends and add shine to your hair.
- Bhringaraj has useful analgesic properties that provide relief to pain and inflammation. It cures rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Unbelievable values of this herb keep your immunity intact, alleviates the blood sugar level, and aids in warding off infections related to the respiratory system.
- It eliminates the causative agent's Entamoeba histolytica to keep your digestive system away from problems.
- the bioactive ingredients in this herb not only makes it a quintessential herb for treating stings and bites but also boosts the functioning of the brain.
- Imbued with powerful anti-ulcer properties, Bhringaraj holds high significance in medicating Ulcer and infectious diseases like Cholera.
This plant's pivotal properties make it renowned as 'False Daisy' and the cure for maximum ailments.