Isn’t it hard to believe that your expensive beauty shelf is a collection of chemicals that just harm your skin and hair ? All those attractive packaging, unexperienced newly launched brands & heavy price tag is doing no good but taking you towards the world of non-reversible skin issues. We always think using expensive brands does better to the skin and hair than those cheap priced brands, but the truth is the price tag doesn’t make any difference, what actually matters is the transparency and the experience the brand carries.
Celebrities, influencers and advertisements are real tool for fooling people around specially over social media. Ever thought all these people barbing about those beautifully packed products are they the real buyer? The flawless looking skin they flaunt is the outcome of using those newly launched heavy priced brands. Not at all, the clear glowing skin is the result of using products which are made by expert minds and experience.
As we know now that each product is made with thousands of chemicals which can cause skin irritation, skin penetrators and what not. For sure one can't go through all of these harmful chemicals, but here are the most commonly used chemicals you should highly avoid:
- Synthetic Fragrance: This beautiful category is pretty scary but definitely its smells amazing. Yes, it is the beautiful aroma one always checks before buying a new product. But it is actually used to protect the company's "secret formula" used to make the product. The fragrance has been associated with allergies and respiratory distress. It is found in products like conditioner, shampoo, body wash, perfume and moisturizer.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) / Sodium laurate sulfate (SLES): What makes the perfect bath? the white foam on your skin, it is the real fun but the enjoyment may end very soon. SLS & SLES found in more than 90 % of personal care products, the one fun foam is the most harmful one of all. SLS's are known to be eye and skin irritants. Sulfate can be found in shampoo, body wash/cleanser, mascara and acne treatment.
- Parabens: Who doesn’t need life guarantee? So does our products, preservatives used in products that keep them germ-free and fresh. These are the chemicals which give shelf life to all our products which is important for sure, after paying so much we defiantly doesn’t want it to spoil in 10 days but there are alternatives for all. Instead of using chemical based parabens companies can use the natural foam of it. Parabens are found in a variety of products, from soaps to intimate wash and makeup. It can elevate cellular level damage caused by UV exposure, which may cause skin cancer nearby in the future.
- Petroleum : Soft and shiny looking skin is everyone’s weakness, right? But have you ever imagined what make the skin extremely soft and shiny immediately? No right, it’s the amount of petroleum in the product that has softening effect and is highly recommended for dry skin type but it doesn’t actually moisturize the skin. It is found in lip balms moisturizers, conditioners and hair mask which creates a barrier that prevents water from escaping and also prevents absorption of moisture from the air. Petroleum creates the illusion of hydrated skin, moisturized all the while suffocating the pores.
Choosing the right product can save you from the bad effect of Harsh Chemical
- Read the label behind the product thoroughly before paying for it.
- Look for brands that are transparent about the ingredients and compositions.
- Never ever go for the fragrance and the packaging of the product.
- Use products that are naturally made.
- Learn about the experience and the expertise of the company.
- Always choose a well-established brand.
After reading all about the bad effects of using harsh chemical, we hope you think about using products which are naturally made and have benefits related to your concern. One should always choose their personal care brand by their own not by getting influenced by people around you. personal care products are medicines for your skin like other medicines, we always learn about all the medicines we eat then why not about what we on our skin. Use products that are naturally made and have exclusive benefits for the skin. Live natural Live beautiful